Saturday, November 12, 2016

To my brothas. I know sometimes it looks like life is stomping on your manhood and leaving you with few options and choices on how to stay alive and how to survive but just know that you are strong, intelligent creations of the universe and it is no coincidence that you are still alive and breathing to have another chance at greatness. I must say I love you and with every hurt, pain and disappointment I feel the weight of your tears and sweat and lay you on the alter for healing so keep ya head up help is always in your atmosphere but every time you triumph and have a victory I am somewhere sending out a tribal yell to the creator for your blessings! YES IT'S TRUE I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

TAG A BROTHA IN THIS  OR SHARE IT TO HIS PAGE

#TOMYBROTHASWITHLOVE
#SISTAHTARAJI
#SISTAHTARAJISOUL
#TARAJIHEALING
#SECUREENT
#EPIPHANYRADIONEXTPHAZE
#HUSTLEANDFLOWTHEEXPERIENCE

2 comments: